Saturday, June 18, 2011

Moving into my New Digs

Whew! What a day. I've been really busy trying to launch a new internet business and get my 2 blogs up and running. It looks so easy, actually it is, just time consuming getting your design and layout the way you want it. I'll be sooooo happy when all I have to do is write and not deal with all the developer stuff. It's been a long time since I've had to write computer code (HTML). Enough of my belly-aching.

I'm kinda behind the eight-ball here! I intend to get all the previews for savings out on Saturday nights so your ready for your Sunday coupons. I will also periodically post great opportunities as I find them in my own shopping excursions. Sometimes, there are unadvertised specials that can be combined with coupons for great deals, including freebies, and in some cases MONEY BACK on your purchase. I'll explain this on my next post. In the meantime, direct all your friends to this blog and share the savings with them. Please let me know you stopped by and leave a comment. You can also sign up to "Follow Me" on the right of this page. This way you receive updates in your e-mail whenever I post new information.
'Til tomorrow....Dream BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment